What is Expected of All
Code of Conduct
Rocket Wagon is welcoming to all and strives to foster a collaborative environment.
- Be mindful of diverse backgrounds and points of view.
- Do not assume that everyone communicates the same way. Be an adaptive thinker and try and to understand what is being communicated before adding your own opinion.
- Give positive reinforcement.
- Always strive for a collaborative environment.
- Proactively reach out across teams and/or established groups.
- Be inclusive of new employees as much as possible.
- Be mindful of everyone’s comfort level in both work and social situations.
Rocket Wagon seeks to promote a culture of inclusion.
- Go out of your way to include others.
- Avoid making jokes or comments that demean any person, group, or profession
- Use inclusive language whenever possible, and be mindful of how language can be interpreted.
- Be mindful of others and the challenges they may face in their personal and professional lives.
- Strive for awareness of your own biases and what you can do to mitigate them.
Rocket Wagon values a workplace where people feel respected.
- Differences of opinion should be approached with an open mind and both sides should listen.
- Be constructive when giving feedback. Be honest and gracious when receiving feedback.
- Respect everyone else’s craft, work, and skills. Every person is essential to a project team and no one is more important than another person.
- Dismissive behavior is not conducive to a team environment.
Give us your hard problems
Build a reputation for innovation, and embrace the full power of your future with Rocket Wagon.Let's Talk